Tuesday 28 December 2010

christmas is a time to be crafty.

well christmas is over (but the snow is still a-falling), the head of santa's vintage-wear division was kind to me and brought me a cream, wool, silk, and leather coat (its very chunky-just how i like it), a lovely tartan scarf and an emerald, gold, and black glitzy number (very new years in the 80s) both finds came from some new vintage store discoveries up in the north, Ding Dong Vintage (who i've yet to find a website for, but I promise you its a treasure trove of goodies with thirty years of stock in the back run by a reet lovely northern dame) and Scarlet Ribbons Vintage and Retro.

For my beloved ones i was crafting some christmas cards this festive period, here are my favourite three. Oh to craft cards for a living...






mertle x

ps.one last chance?


No comments:

Post a Comment